The energy market outlook has continued to worsen because of higher overcapacity, lower anticipated future electricity prices and narrower margins. The company's liquidity position is good, but the cost base and cash flow needs to be improved to adjust to the tougher market environment.
Therefore, General Energy has decided to focus on 6 strategic areas for the coming years:
1. Production of electrical energy will be made up of conventional technology and renewable sources of energy.
2. Operation and maintenance of power plants.
3. Cooperation with international companies and exchange experiences.
4. Provide technical and administrative services.
5. Enable the company staff towards excellence and promote loyalty.
6. Interaction with the local community
|Back||Back to top|